The first book on Corey Lee’s three Michelin-starred restaurant Benu
Korean-born, American-raised Corey Lee (b.1977) is the head chef of Benu, one of America’s most celebrated restaurants, and one of only a handful to receive three Michelin stars.
- The debut book from the celebrated, James Beard Award-winning Corey Lee, chef/patron of San Francisco’s Benu and pioneer of modern Asian food
- ‘The best restaurant in the United States’ declared David Chang
- Uniquely presented as a 33-course tasting menu in which the reader experiences the drama and poetry of Lee’s cooking through recipes and beautifully written essays detailing his inspirations and motivations
- Highly illustrated, the book features many beautiful images of the restaurant and Lee’s culinary and cultural influences including Korea, Hong Kong and San Francisco
- Insightful forewords by Lee’s mentor, Thomas Keller and contemporary, David Chang